The Enterprise DevOps Platform
You don't need another CI/CD automation tool. You have too many already.
What you need is a platform that integrates your existing tools to provide a global, end-to-end view across all of your projects, tools and pipelines.
Digital Transformations are an imperative for modern enterprises and organizations to remain competitive. However, the transformations of many enterprises and organizations are being impeded by people, process, and technology factors. Specifically, management complexity issues stemming from the intertwined obstacles of cultural barriers, limitations of current CI/CD solutions, and challenges integrating Agile, DevOps, QA, DevSecOps and SRE frameworks are limiting progress and frustrating strategic initiatives.
The ReleaseIQ™ Advantage
ReleaseIQ’s Enterprise DevOps Platform helps overcome cultural barriers, limitations of stage specific tooling, and framework wars to accelerate time-to-value, and realize efficient, safe and highly available operation for digital enterprises.
ReleaseIQ enables leaders to address the organizational disconnects that are exacerbated by disjointed frameworks for QA, CI, CD, Agile, Ops-SRE and DevSecOps by delivering end-to-end orchestration, visibility, observability and intelligent insights, for both new and existing pipelines. Unlike point solutions, ReleaseIQ accelerates time-to-value by directly supporting existing tools and platforms with a modular plug-in architecture. ReleaseIQ customers quickly get the visibility they need while maintaining investments in existing tools and pipelines.
• Gain instant grasp of enterprise wide status
• Strengthen data-based planning and optimization
• Accelerate time-to-value and investment protection
• Vastly simplify organization-wide status reporting
• Speed pipeline orchestration
• Reduce MTTR for developers
The combination of ReleaseIQ’s native capabilities and the ability to seamlessly integrate third-party toolchains enable virtually any organization to achieve the benefits of end-to-end visibility without difficult and complex adoption cycles.
Complex deployment environments
- Multiple teams
- Multiple products
- Multiple tools
- Multiple processes
- Lack of global visibility
- Complex reporting requirements
- Intense leadership focus on measurable integration progress
- Frequently disparate CI/CD tools and processes
New CI/CD automation initiatives
- As an all-in-one CI/CD platform, ReleaseIQ allows organizations to create end-to-end pipelines without additional CI/CD tools.