- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will
produce visual elements of the application.
- Work in tandem with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and
technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application
looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features for High quality product
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop automated and unit tests
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Exhibit skills in ReactJS, Material UI React framework, React Router, Redux and other
ReactJS relates tools and technologies. A love for building awesome web UI
- Envision SOLID and Clean code principles
- A technology evangelist. You continuously lean emerging technologies
and architecture advancements and apply the leanings to improve the software products.
- A passion for quality, be part of the team to produce the highest quality software products.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS