- Provide technical leadership and guidance to product development teams and Owns the Product
- Propose architectural design in alignment with business requirements and able to justify technically
the design considerations between the different available technologies
- Assess, review, test and implement various architectures and design patterns and work with the
development teams to ensure alignment to the architecture.
- Have oversight over the architecture, working with technical leads to ensure the systems and
solutions you develop are flexible, loosely coupled and deliver performance that is appropriate for a
- Ensure an efficient software methodology is in place, aligned to agile/lean principles, learning and
iterating frequently highly collaborative and regularly improved.
- Pick up a critical software component and contribute to hands-on development.
- Align to the DevOps principles and toolsets being established with high degrees of automation
throughout the development process. Continuous integration, continuous deployment and
continuous operational monitoring are baseline goals.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker etc scripting languages like
PowerShell, JSON, Teraform etc
- Ensure that security, reliability, high availability and performance are embedded into the team skills,
development process and architecture.
- Engage across the organization with business partners to gain buy-in on prioritization, with
agreement on the key performance metrics which will be impacted.
- Measure and monitor the solutions you develop, regularly reviewing operational metrics to validate
the effectiveness of your product in meeting customer needs.
- Excellent knowledge of emerging, modern platforms and tools, using the correct product where
appropriate, especially open source and open standards.
- Communicate through email, presentations, informal meetings right across the organization
(including executive team) to share learnings, insight and plans, gathering feedback and influencing
in the process.
- Role model self-driven skill development within the team, promoting learning events and facilitating
- Best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought
leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.) and mentor team to build necessary competency.
- Strong deliverable in consulting ad solutions focused on cloud-based solutions and organization's
Accountable for Operational Deliverables:
- Key EA Definitions
- EA Organizational Model
- Architect Job’s document
- EA Principles
- EA Engagement Model
- EA Communications Plan
- EA Roadmap