We are looking for strong Test architects with hands-on test automation skills who has the passion to work for a growing startup in a fast-paced development environment. You’ll be working on our core product with a capacity to innovate, design and develop expendable test automation solutions involving functional UI, API and performance testing. The role will be responsible for defining automation testing best practices, overseeing the definition, selection and extension of test automation architecture, frameworks, and Automation Testing Strategies of enterprise software platforms.
- ReleaseIQ’s subject matter expert in the automated testing areas -mobile and web applications
- Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across teams
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across teams
- Participate in Design and Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across teams
- Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- Assist engineering management team with the technical presentation of proposed automation solutions
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions leveraging one or more of the following:Selenium, Jenkins, Postman, JMeter, jest and any profiling tools.
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Hands-on experience specifying, establishing, and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects
- 2+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Automation Testing frameworks and methodology to support agile product development
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in Dockers, Containerization and Kubernetes
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Must be good in logic and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skill.