Java Solution Architect
Are you a practicing Architect and are you willing to work in a very competitive deep-technology based environment? Some of the deepest Technical challenges will be there waiting for you and you will be designing/architecting solutions at scale, using the latest technologies.
Architects with a deep-technology background, willingness to learn and a great attitude towards work is what we are looking for
– Understand internal/external requirements.
– Conceptualize, define, develop and integrate to our company’s software platform
– Upgrade or define new architecture systems to support future and current cloud-based solution.
– Provide guidance to team in driving technical solutions
Skills and Qualifications
– Overall experience of 8 to 10+ years in Microservices, Cloud, Infrastructure,
– In-depth knowledge of software architecture, experience with Microservices architecture, AWS cloud, DevOps solutions and high-level Java programming skills.
– Hands-on experience including solution architecture, design of enterprise applications using Java , Spring Boot etc.
– Sound knowledge on REST /SOAP web service, integration, vulnerabilities, web service security mechanisms.
– Must have good design experience using 12 factor app principles and application frameworks such as spring, hibernate and other open source frameworks
– Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns & principles.
– Strong knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker etc
– Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
– Experience in any of the scripting languages like PowerShell, JSON, Teraform etc.
– Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.) and mentor team to build necessary competency.
– Experience of driving consulting ad solutions focused on cloud-based solutions and organization’s service.